To make Porters Park Golf Club the ‘go to place’ for Junior Golfers.
To create a safe fun and positive environment for Junior Golfers to develop their golfing experience and transition to adult Club Membership.
- To strengthen and develop the junior section
- To build a team spirit within the junior section
- To build a safe environment which junior members want to be part of, feel some ownership of and are committed to
- To have fun and enjoyment whilst participating in individual/team activities
- To develop a Junior Golf Pathway from beginner Junior Golf Academy/Access Golf to full Junior Club membership
- To encourage/support juniors to develop their golf potential further e.g. Team/County/England
- To develop a team that can compete in Hertfordshire competitions
|SUE LAWRENCE||CHRIS WARD|
|ROB WATSON||SCOTT BAILEY|